Administration - with a personal touch
Administration services from ProAmica are bespoke to the needs of each of our clients. As part of our service, we work with clients to help establish the benefit levels and the parameters of the service to be provided.
Once those decisions have been made, we will deal with all agreed aspects of the administration on your behalf. For example, depending on the administration function we are performing, we will:
- Issue membership documentation to all members so that they are fully aware of the benefits available and how to make a claim.
- Take telephone calls from members advising them on how to make a claim and the processes involved.
- Authorise treatment to go ahead once a claim has been approved and advise members on any benefit limits which may apply to their specific plan.
- Settle claims at the end of each of month.
- Deal with invoices and disburse the agreed fees, charges or commissions to all interested parties.
Importantly, we give you access to your own secure area of our website, where you will be able to view real-time reports containing the essential management information you need.