Corporate Healthcare Trusts
Your success depends on you and your employees so it pays to look after your health and theirs. Healthcare benefits are seen as one of the most important ways of a) lowering employee turnover and b) attracting the best people. This is by providing a sense of security and the peace of mind that they will have access to the medical treatment they need, when they need it.
A Corporate Healthcare Trust from ProAmica, gives you complete control over the cover provided and the way your money is invested and spent, but it can also deliver real cost savings when compared to a traditional Private Health Insurance Scheme which can easily rise by more than 10% a year to cover the costs of medical inflation, costs and profit.
Did you know?
Unlike traditional healthcare insurance, Healthcare Trusts are not subject to Insurance Premium Tax - meaning you could benefit from an immediate cost saving.
“Healthier, happier employees means lower absence levels and better productivity.”
As well as access to our knowledge of the Corporate Healthcare market, as an organisation you can enjoy the benefits of:
- Fixed monthly administration fees per head so you only pay for the people who are members of the Trust in any given month.
- Utilising the excellent prices we have negotiated using the buying power of our sister company, General & Medical Healthcare. In addition, we utilise the expertise of our Medical Advisory Panel, a team of professional Doctors, Surgeons and Anaesthetists.
- Real-time on-line reporting so you know how your money is being used and exactly how much money is in the Trust - its your money so its important you know where it’s going at any given moment.
- A named Trust Administrator - we allocate a person not a number, to look after all your administration requirements.
- Utilise our 24 hour GP Helpline and Stress Counselling Helpline which are free of charge to all Trusts and their members.
Want to know more about Corporate Healthcare Trusts and the benefits for your business?
Please contact us to discuss your requirements or download our Corporate Healthcare Trusts Presentation.